WHAT IS A COOPETITION?
What you’ll gain in 4-weeks
- Expert funding assessment for your business.
- Pros & cons of different funding models to best-fit your business.
- Where and how to access your funding options
- Direct connections with capital providers in Colorado.
- A supportive community of fellow small-town entrepreneurs
- Pitch your funding needs to over 50 Startup Colorado partners
What to expect
Part 1 : Assessment.We start with an assessment of your business to define your funding needs and recommend best-fit options for your business.
Part 2 : Access.You will learn where and how to access your funding options, connect with people who can help, and begin preparing your funding pitch. Part 3 : Action.In the final week, we share your funding pitch with our extensive network of partners to attract the support and attention you need.
Weekly Interactive Learning Zoom cohort discussions covering weekly assignments 1:1 office hours with your Startup Colorado funding guide Private discussion forum to share your work and ask questions
Built For Busy FoundersAre you excited about what you see here, but worried about the time commitment? We can’t help you if we can’t meet you where you are. That’s why the Coopetition is designed to fit into your schedule, not compete with it. Weekly assignments are bite-size to avoid overthinking and to quickly gain feedback. Everything else in the program is opt-in as needed.
April 24th – May 19th
- September 7-27, 2023
- October 26 – November 18, 2023
- April 25 – May 16, 2024
"The Coopetition helped me more than any other program before and challenged my assumptions with suggestions that I was able to put into action immediately."
jumpstart your business