- This event has passed.
September 13 @ 6:00 pm - September 14 @ 6:00 pm
Build and Grow Your Business
StartUp to ScaleUp focuses on growing small businesses and organizations, specifically those looking or needing to shift out of their startup phase and into “what’s next”.
Offered by award-winning staff from the University of Colorado Leeds School of Business, participants will leave with an understanding of how to build and grow their concepts. The program takes learned outcomes from the University of Colorado’s Demystifying Entrepreneurship course and shifts from developing a successful startup toward organizational growth and advancement.
– Test the viability, readiness and evaluation process of your idea
– Develop growth and marketing strategies to further your concept
– Recognize the process for scaleup finance and funding
– Establish an understanding for a necessary small business infrastructure including: Human Resources, Systems & Processes, Automation and In-house/ Contract Evaluation
– Receive tips and tricks for scaling up and stumbling less
– Understand how to advance your concept to the “next level”
– Learn how to think, feel, and act like a true “ScaleUp Superstar”
September 13 & 14, 2019 (9/13, Welcome Reception 6:00pm – 8:30pm; 9/14, 8:00am – 3:30pm)
385 E. Lionshead Circle
Vail, CO 81657
$135, Includes welcome reception, breakfast, lunch & snacks; all materials, supplies and ongoing communication. Scholarships available – email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
1. Anyone interested in building and growing their existing small business.
2. Aspiring entrepreneurs looking to learn how to scale and grow their venture model
3. Local leaders wanting to learn additional innovation tools
Register at https://clients.coloradosbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=140390015