- This event has passed.
August 16 @ 7:15 am - 3:45 pm$69
The 2019 SBIR Road Tour is a national outreach effort connecting entrepreneurs working on advanced technologies to the country’s largest source of early stage funding—the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs. Also known as America’s Seed Fund, the SBIR/STTR programs provide over $3 billion in funding to small businesses each year in a wide variety of technology areas.
The 2019 SBIR Road Tour Southwest stop will be hosted by the Boulder Small Business Development Center at the UCAR Conference Center (in Boulder) on August 16. The event will provide attendees with an opportunity to hear directly from the participating federal agency program managers that administer over 5,000 new awards annually and to meet one-on-one with program decision makers.
Agencies in attendance to include:
• U.S. Air Force (USAF)
• Department of Agriculture (USDA)
• Department of Agriculture – Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (USDA – APHIS)
• Department of Energy (DOE)
• Department of Defense – Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
• Department of Defense – Marine Corps Systems Command (MARCOR)
• Department of Defense – Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
• Department of Defense – Navy/NAVSEA
• Department of Defense – Special Operations Command (SOCOM)
• Department of Health and Human Services – National Institutes of Health (NIH)
• Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
• National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
• National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
• National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
• National Science Foundation (NSF)
• United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
• Federal Laboratory Consortium (FLC)
• U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)